What I cherish?

I cherish your hand around my shoulders and your legs on top of mine’s.
I cherish every single breath you take,
I cherish your kisses, your hugs, your smiles, your thoughts, your visions.
I cherish the light that’s in your eyes. 
I cherish your time and the time you spend with me.
I cherish your forgiveness.
I cherish your good taste,
In music, art, women, fashion, colors, movies, ideas, personalities, cars, hotels, 
I cherish your genuinely and your ingenuity.
I cherish the way you sit when you are at the table and the way you look when you get ready for the office.
I cherish your patience, your ambition, your character.
I cherish your life plan and how I see you get it done.
I cherish your good judgment and your restless desire for success, 
I cherish the wisdom, your wisdom. 
I cherish the way you live your life.
I cherish every word you say, every gesture you make, very advice you give, every decision you take, every kiss I taste you.
I cherish when, early in the morning, still in bed, you look for me! 
I cherish when you, still asleep, cover me with the blanket!
I cherish when you call me to ask me how I feel.
I cherish when you tell me not to worry.
I cherish you when, before writing your email password, turn to me to make sure that I’m not looking.
I cherish you when you say “hello, who is this?”
I cherish every little thing you thought I didn’t. 
I cherish the man you, the father you are, the lover you are, the friend you are, and the husband you can be.
I cherish your intransigency!
I cherish the fact that nothing and no one can intimidate you.
Sometimes, I cherish you being bad! The contrast always makes the difference.
I even cherish when you decide to go, because it’s just so you can come back again. 
I cherish your pure honesty and your honest purity!
I cherish your amazing thirst for knowledge, for travel, for perfection, for beauty. 
I cherish you questioning everything.
I cherish you because you make my life worth living.
I cherish you because you’re my prime number.
I cherish the whole you!
And what I cherish the most is the fact that you decide to share all this with me.