This is what I want!

This idea came so good in my head. That’s way the pictures are so important, they capture a moment gone forever. Photographic memory! For sure Tesla was Romanian, he couldn’t have been anything else. 
This is what I want:
I want to be that special someone for that special somebody. I want to take the time in becoming your soul mate.
I want to make sure that you always have cold diet Pepsi, good cold water, honey roasted nuts, dark chocolate, tasty morning coffee, good fish, good bacon (the one you like), special breakfast in bed every day. 
I will make sure that when you kiss me or hug me or make love to me you will smell my sweet perfume, you will fell my silky skin, you will touch my soft hair.
I will make sure that my hair is always strait and that I will never lose my color. 
I will make sure that I always write down everything. I will never miss a thing. 
I will never come to you with bad news, with useless things, with boring words.
I want you to know that Beethoven makes me reach higher, that Beethoven makes me go faster, that Beethoven gives me inspiration.
I will make sure not to drag you in my world, but find my own place in yours. 
I want you to know that I am not afraid in loosing you, just courageous in having you in my life. I want you to know that I love dancing with you. When everybody leaves, I’ll stay. When everybody doubts, I’ll believe. When they say you’re wrong, I’ll tell them you’re right. I am always on your side. 
I will make sure that I am feminine, blue blood, unpredictable and loyal.
I want you to know that I have only good thoughts, positive thinking and warm wishes. I want you to know that I have the highest dreams, I want to start living. 
I want you to know that I dream for you, wish for you, pray for you. I want to see you healthy, handsome and rich. I want to see you successful, powerful and strong. I am the woman who believes. 
I struggle to learn as many languages as I can. I will never give up on my dreams or on your dreams. I will not die. 
I will take care of me, of you, of us.
I want you to know that I will not be jealous. Never again. I will stand tall and confident. I will stand proud and victorious. I will always fight the hardest, but never give you up. Never let you down.
I pray for wisdom and knowledge. For inspiration and imagination. For Patek Phillips and for the white house on the beach of Pacific Ocean. 
I will seek the truth, fight the truth, praise the truth.